Saturday, April 6, 2013

THE GERMAPHOBE THAT WOULDN'T LET ME TAKE OFF MY ROBE

You might look like a belle but gurl, you better purell. So get off your cell and use that gel. 

Even if you’re wearing pastels, I want to know the count of your white blood cells. I don’t want to yell, but since I don't know where you’ve dwelled, please remove your hand from my lapel. There's no way in hell you’re coming back to my hotel, if there's the faintest hint of smell, it will be goodbye and farewell.

If you want to fuck, let me see your STD test. It will be for the best if you want to invest in this treasure chest. Unless you’re a mess and it gives you stress, you’re not hitting up this nest.

If you’re not a health freak, then just don't speak. You can't kiss my check, unless you take daily shots of wheat. Don't cheat. The only type of protein treat you should eat is the meat under my sheets.

~ xoxo GG & SC

No comments:

Post a Comment